Avelino R. Mayoral, current Soke of Shizenki Ryu Bujutsu.
Shizenki Ryu Bujutsu was founded by the late Kenwi Tasuki in 1920.
Hanshi, Avelino R. Mayoral, Soke Sandai, Shizenki Ryu Bujutsu background:
- 1. November 13, 1991, became the President of the Shizenki Ryu Karate Association.
- 2. June 1969, Shizenki Ryu Karate Association, certified Sensei, issued by, Soke Nidai, PhD. Louis Fried President
of the Shizenki Ryu Karate Association.
- 3. Soke Sandai (3rd generation headmaster), Shizenki Ryu Karate Association, November 13, 1991.
- 4. International Society of Martial Artist lifetime membership.
- 5. International Soke-Head Founder Society membership.
- 6. Independent Martial Arts Federation-Headmaster certification July 23, 2003.
- 7. Independent Martial Arts Federation-Lifetime Membership-September 20, 2003.
- 8. Shizenki Ryu Karate Association, Judan, 10th Dan Black Belt, Shizenki Ryu Bujutsu-November 13, 1991.
- 9. American Kick Punch Karate Federation-Shodan, 1st Dan Black Belt.
- 10. Dragon Kenpo Karate-Certified Sensei, May 18, 1999.
- 11. Dragon Kenpo Karate School Charter-May 18, 1999.
- 12. Certification of Appointment to Vice President of Membership of the Soke Menkyo Kai-August 18,
- 13. Soke Menkyo Kai Soke Sandai, license.
- 14. Soke Sandai Mayoral’s karate waza/technique is acknowledged in: The Rape Defense Handbook
For Women, Authors, Sebastian Ventimlia, M.P.S. and Salina Pesiri.
- 15. Soke Sandai Avelino R. Mayoral as authored many martial arts articles that have been
published in leading martial arts publications.
- 16. Soke Sandai Mayoral is currently working on a book about Shizenki Ryu Bujutsu.
Picture and information provided by Avelino R. Mayoral.